I kept searching for better options. I found one for over $400 and it still did not look great. At this point I decided In would build one. I went to the hardware store and bought about $35 worth of 3/4" aluminum square tubing, some 8mm all-thread, wingnuts, and washers. I cut the tube into a 22" and 2, 5" lengths. I removed the factory bar and installed the all-thread into the bolt holes the original bar bolts were in. Here is what I ended up with.
No special tools were needed. Just a drill and saw. It seems very rigid. Road test coming soon.
I plan to just use this for track days and other events. Its very simple and quick to swap the original bar back in as this camera bar is built for utility, not looks.